Friday, February 02, 2007

SNUG, MOTHE AND THE SOUND ASSISTANT ROLE: (arts block entry).

In the paly A Mid Summer Night Dream, by William Shakespeare, I am Snug (the lion), Mothe, and the sound assistant. Snug, is not a very intelligent person, in the play he wants to be the lion because he has only a few lines. The only thing that he has to do is ROAR to Thisby and present himself as the lion. Then, I am also Mothe, which is a fairy. I am at the service of Titania and Oberon, and I have to obey at every order that they give me. I choose this partrt because it was a nice part and you didn't have to speak a lot! And, I am also sound assistant, I am the helper od Michele. Togeher, during the show, we will change the sound, and we will do a lot of strange effects. I really like my parts in drama, because they are short, and becuase I am also a tec - master. I hope you will enjoy watching us, and I will see you at the theatre!

2 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

Your entry is well written but are a few spelling mistakes. Remember to re-read your entries at least twice before publishing them!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Alessandra B said...

Fantstic entry! Just remember that you should proof the entries more than once before you pubblish them...
Alessandra

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home