Saturday, March 24, 2007

FERRATE AND TENNIS: (What I like about Trieste.).
There are a lot of things in Trieste that I like, but my favourite things about Trieste are ferrate and tennis. I play tennis four times a week and it is a very nice sport because you are always moving and it is very nice to hit a ball with all the strenght you have. I play tennis at the Tennis Club Triestino, but I do tournaments all around the region, like for example Gradisca, Sant-Elia, Ronchi, and many other places. Then I also love doing ferrate, which are iron cords that bring you up the mountain. Here in Trieste there are a lot of ferrate (mostly in Val Rosandra) and there are a lot of levels. I like this sport a lot because when you climb the mountain it seems to be in paradise because you are the highest on the city. I go to do ferrate evry week / end with my father. And if you don t like ferrate, there are more than 400 climbing places in Trieste (Napoleonica, Val Rosandra, Carso, and many other.). This two sports are very frequent in Trieste and they are two wonderful sports!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home